Effective Date: November 23, 2020
1. Information We Collect
When you use our Website, you may choose to provide certain information directly to us, including the following Personal Information:
· first name, last name;
· email address;
· phone number;
· billing address;
· mailing address;
· date of birth; and
· other similar identifiers.
We may also collect certain information related to images, such as picture metadata and video recordings and activities capturing images and voice data. If you choose to subscribe to our services, you will also be asked to provide (at a minimum) your name and payment information.
2. How We Collect Information
We collect information about you directly from you or automatically through your use of our Website or interactions with us. We may also collect information from our affiliates with whom we share common branding.
Directly Collected Information
We collect Personal Information that you provide us when using our Website; order products or services; register for an account; update or change information for your account; send us email messages; or otherwise interact with us online or offline.
Automatically Collected Information
We may use pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear gifs) on our Sites. They can help us analyze what our customers like to do on our Sites and the effectiveness of our features and advertising. They can also help us customize your browsing experience. We may use information collected through pixel tags or tracked links in combination with your personal information. We may also combine personal information you provide to us with other personal information (such as purchase history and demographic information). If we work with other companies to help us track, collect and analyze this information, they will be prohibited from using this information for any other purpose.
Do Not Track (DNT)
3. How We Use Information
We collect and use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
· to enroll you for courses;
· to provide you with the products and services that you request;
· to verify your identity or affiliation;
· to make your account available to you;
· to improve our Website;
· to improve customer service;
· to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs;
· to correspond with you about your courses and orders and to provide other information we believe is relevant to you;
· to tailor content we send you for marketing and promotional purposes;
· to comply with legal obligations;
· to administer a Website feature; and
· to support our general business operations.
We may aggregate and/or de-identify information to understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
4. Information Security
We adopt commercially reasonable data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information and data stored on our Sites. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store. We cannot, however, guarantee and do not guarantee that these measures will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use, or disclose your information because despite our efforts, no internet and/or other electronic transmissions can be completely secure.
We recommend that you change your password periodically. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account username and password. If you believe that your account username and/or password have been stolen or been made known to others, it is your responsibility to immediately contact us at Bctv@beautycoach.com and change your password. We are not responsible if someone else accesses your account through information they have obtained from you.
5. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
We also may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
· Service Providers: We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers (who use this information to perform services for us), including but not limited to payment processors, content providers, hosting providers, consultants, and customer service and support providers;
· Business Transfers: We may disclose or transfer your Personal Information as part of any actual or contemplated merger, sale, transfer of our assets, acquisition, financing, or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy or similar event, including related to due diligence conducted prior to such even where permitted by law;
· Business Partners: We may disclose your Personal Information to our partners or affiliates with whom we share common branding and with whom we work with to make our services available to you;
· Legally Required: We may disclose your Personal Information as required under applicable law or in response to legal process (e.g., in response to a subpoena or court order);
· Protect our Rights: We may disclose your Personal Information where we believe it is necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or to comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas or warrants); to enforce or administer our agreements and terms; for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and protection of the rights, property or safety of Beauty Coach, our clients, customers, or others.
We may share aggregate or de-identify information with third parties for research, marketing, analytics, and other purposes, provided such information does not identify you.
6. Third Party and Social Media Sites
In general, the third-party service providers that we use will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
7. Children’s Information
Beauty Coach strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 18 is prohibited. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information on our Website from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of our Website is directed to persons under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access this Website at any time or in any manner. If you believe a child has provided us with information, contact us at Info@beautycoach.com.
8. Individual Rights and Choices
Beauty Coach seeks to maintain the integrity of your Personal Information. You may therefore seek to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information. If you have any questions about, wish to review, or would like to make a request to us to correct, amend, delete, or limit our use of your Personal Information, please contact us at Info@beautycoach.com. Please also note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You may decline to share certain information with us, in which case, we may not be able to provide you some of the Services we offer. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
From time to time (and with your consent when required), you may receive periodic mailings or emails from us with news or other information on events, products, services, discounts, special promotions, upcoming events or other offers from us or on our behalf. If at any time you wish to stop receiving emails or mailings from us, please send us an email to Info@beautycoach.com with the phrase “Privacy Opt-Out: Beauty Coach Mailings” in the subject line, or write to us at the address provided below, and we will remove you from our mailing list.
Alternatively, for email communications, you may opt out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions set forth in most promotional email messages from us. Your unsubscribe request or email preferences change will be processed promptly, though this process may take several days. During that processing period, you may receive additional promotional emails from us.
Please note that opting out of emails and other communications will only apply to marketing and other promotional emails and will not apply to any email and other communications sent for other purposes, including, but not limited to, emails and other communications about your account or your use of the Services.
California’s Shine the Light law
California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their personal information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you would like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, please send an email to Info@beautycoach.com. Under the law, a business must either provide this information or permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing. We permit California residents to opt out of having their information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. To opt out, please click “unsubscribe” on any emails from us or email us Info@beautycoach.com requesting to be removed.
9. Other Details
If you have any questions about your privacy or security on our Website, please contact us using the following information:
901 Westbourne Dr.
West Hollywood, Ca. 90069